Kazoobie Kazoos Kazoobie Kazoos
*Home* *Blog* *Fun With Kazoos* *FAQ* *Links* *About Us* *Contact*

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Grand Analog - I Play My Kazoo




Grand Analog is a Canadian collective offering a fresh, live take on hip hop using live music and thoughtful lyrics. In the song "I Play My Kazoo" from the CD Metropolis is Burning, the kazoo is central to the theme of finding meaning in life and struggling to find a place in the world.

The sound is edgy and raw. The passion is real.

And there is some very strong kazoo playing toward to end.

Grand Analog is worth a long listen, and not just for the kazoo playing.

Check Out A Blog About The Song

Grand Analog On MySpace


Grand Analog On Bandcamp

1 comment:

toondra said...

Hi,

I want buy your kazoos:

http://www.kazoos.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=KK&Product_Code=FSK

and electric kazoo:
http://www.kazoos.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=KK&Product_Code=HBEK&Category_Code=ELECTRIC

I live in Russia (Saint-petersburg).

How much you charge for shipping to Russia? Have you a different
variants of shipping? How many days I must wait for delivery?

Thank you.

Alexander